Here’s the thing…
You don’t really have to sing
You don’t really have to dance
No special talent is required, just your energy, enthusiasm and the desire to have fun!
- Perform a song that is fun, crowd appealing, and no more than 4 minutes long.
- The best songs for lip syncing are upbeat tunes that allow for plenty of facial expressions and exaggerated movements. Some slow songs may lend themselves well to being acted out.
- Costumes and props are strongly encouraged.
- Be creative with your props, costumes, choreography, etc. Remember that you are being scored on creativity and appearance, as well as your ability to lip sync.
- Before settling on a song, we suggest you share your idea with the Lip Sync Battle committee to avoid any duplications or complications later on.
- Bring your cheering section of family and friends and have fun!!